First nine months of 2019
Paris, 31 October 2019
Amundi’s Board of Directors, chaired by Xavier Musca, convened on 30 October 2019 to review the financial statements for the third quarter of 2019.
Commenting on the figures, Yves Perrier, CEO, said:
“Amundi posted very solid operating performances for the third quarter of 2019. Net inflows amounted to +€42.7bn, a record level, driven by all expertise and all client segments. Gross operating income posted an almost 10% increase, thanks to a buoyant activity, and to the impact of synergies associated with the integration of Pioneer. With this integration completed, Amundi is now fully focused on its development.”
- ^  Assets under management and net inflows include assets under advisory and assets distributed and take into account 100% of assets under management and net inflows on the Asian JVs. For Wafa in Morocco, assets are reported on a proportional consolidation basis.
- ^  GOI: Gross Operating Income
- ^  Adjusted data: excluding amortisation of the distribution contracts and, in 2018, excluding costs associated with the integration of Pioneer
- ^  Accounting data: including amortisation of the distribution contracts and, in 2018, including costs associated with the integration of Pioneer
- ^  Including a new +€14.6bn mandate for the JV in India
- ^  Medium-Long-Term Assets: excluding treasury products
Fany De Villeneuve
UK - International Press Relations
Amundi is the European largest asset manager by assets under management1 and ranks in the top 10 globally. It manages 1,563 billion euros of assets across six main investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Clients also have access to a complete set of services and tools. Headquartered in Paris, Amundi was listed in November 2015.
Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of close to 4,500 team members and market experts based in 37 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
Amundi. Confidence must be earned.
Visit www.amundi.com for more information or to find an Amundi office near you.