Record net inflows of +€42.7bn in Q3 2019
Results increasing vs Q3 2018: operating income (GOI,) up +10% and net income by +4%
First nine months of 2019
Paris, 31 October 2019
Amundi’s Board of Directors, chaired by Xavier Musca, convened on 30 October 2019 to review the financial statements for the third quarter of 2019.
Commenting on the figures, Yves Perrier, CEO, said:
“Amundi posted very solid operating performances for the third quarter of 2019. Net inflows amounted to +€42.7bn, a record level, driven by all expertise and all client segments. Gross operating income posted an almost 10% increase, thanks to a buoyant activity, and to the impact of synergies associated with the integration of Pioneer. With this integration completed, Amundi is now fully focused on its development.”
- ^  Assets under management and net inflows include assets under advisory and assets distributed and take into account 100% of assets under management and net inflows on the Asian JVs. For Wafa in Morocco, assets are reported on a proportional consolidation basis.
- ^  GOI: Gross Operating Income
- ^  Adjusted data: excluding amortisation of the distribution contracts and, in 2018, excluding costs associated with the integration of Pioneer
- ^  Accounting data: including amortisation of the distribution contracts and, in 2018, including costs associated with the integration of Pioneer
- ^  Including a new +€14.6bn mandate for the JV in India
- ^  Medium-Long-Term Assets: excluding treasury products
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets. This offering is enhanced with IT tools and services to cover the entire savings value chain. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €1.9 trillion of assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 5,400 employees in 35 countries.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society