A high level of accounting net income: €235m up by 6% vs. Q1 2018 and by 22% vs. Q4 2018
A new improvement in results:
Paris, 26 April 2019
Amundi’s Board of Directors, chaired by Xavier Musca, convened on 25 April 2019 to review the financial statements for the first quarter of 2019.
Commenting on the figures, Yves Perrier, CEO, said:
“With a sharp improvement of profitability, this first quarter is in line with the roadmap and the targets stated for 2020. The Pioneer integration is finalized. Against a backdrop of persistent risk aversion, the turnaround in inflows in medium-long-term assets illustrates Amundi’s capacity to meet the needs of all its clients, through the continuous enhancement of its solutions and international presence.”
- ^  Adjusted data: excluding amortisation of the distribution contracts and, in 2018, excluding costs associated with the integration of Pioneer.
- ^  Assets under management and net inflows include assets under advisory and assets sold, and take into account 100% of assets under management and net inflows on the Asian JVs. For Wafa in Morocco, assets are reported on a proportional consolidation basis.
- ^  Medium-Long-Term (MLT) Assets excluding treasury products: equity, fixed income, real, alternative and structured assets.
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 5,300 employees in more than 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €2.0 trillion of assets.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society
- Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2021, based on assets under management as at 31/12/2020
- Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
- Consolidated internal Amundi and Lyxor workforce as at 01/01/2022
- Amundi data including Lyxor as at 31/12/2021