A high level of accounting net income: €235m up by 6% vs. Q1 2018 and by 22% vs. Q4 2018
A new improvement in results:
Paris, 26 April 2019
Amundi’s Board of Directors, chaired by Xavier Musca, convened on 25 April 2019 to review the financial statements for the first quarter of 2019.
Commenting on the figures, Yves Perrier, CEO, said:
“With a sharp improvement of profitability, this first quarter is in line with the roadmap and the targets stated for 2020. The Pioneer integration is finalized. Against a backdrop of persistent risk aversion, the turnaround in inflows in medium-long-term assets illustrates Amundi’s capacity to meet the needs of all its clients, through the continuous enhancement of its solutions and international presence.”
- ^  Adjusted data: excluding amortisation of the distribution contracts and, in 2018, excluding costs associated with the integration of Pioneer.
- ^  Assets under management and net inflows include assets under advisory and assets sold, and take into account 100% of assets under management and net inflows on the Asian JVs. For Wafa in Morocco, assets are reported on a proportional consolidation basis.
- ^  Medium-Long-Term (MLT) Assets excluding treasury products: equity, fixed income, real, alternative and structured assets.
Head of Press Relations and Digital Communication
Amundi is the European largest asset manager by assets under management1 and ranks in the top 10 globally. It manages 1,653 billion euros of assets across six main investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Clients also have access to a complete set of services and tools. Headquartered in Paris, Amundi was listed in November 2015.
Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of close to 4,500 team members and market experts based in nearly 40 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
Amundi. Confidence must be earned.
Visit www.amundi.com for more information or to find an Amundi office near you.
- Source IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2019 and based on AUM as of end December 2018
- Amundi figures as of December 31, 2019
- Investment hubs: Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo