London – 19 December 2019 - Fineco Asset Management and Amundi announce the implementation of Amundi Leading Technologies & Operations (ALTO), Amundi’s portfolio management system which will now manage all of Fineco AM’s assets, representing €13billion. This implementation of ALTO is part of an agreement between Fineco AM and Amundi where Amundi Services will provide order execution, portfolio management technology and middle-office services to Fineco AM.
Located in Ireland and since its authorization by the Central Bank of Ireland in May 2018, Fineco AM has experienced rapid growth and currently has €13 billion of assets under management2. Fineco AM is a center of excellence for advisory solutions. With a series of Fund of Funds and Single Strategies, Fineco AM provides its clients products in a timely, efficient and dynamic manner with the highest level of innovation and quality.
Fineco AM has selected ALTO1 the portfolio management system of Amundi and has also appointed Amundi Services for trade execution and middle office support, the latter being provided by Amundi Ireland.
The implementation of ALTO1 provides Fineco AM with a solution to oversee assets delegated to more than 20 third party managers as well as to manage its own single strategy products. ALTO1 enables Fineco AM to execute compliance and risk controls for all its assets including:
- the daily integration of asset servicing inventory holdings for a wide range of asset classes including the most complex OTC instruments; and
- a distinctive data governance process for the integration, enrichment and quality check of a variety of datasets.
ALTO1 covers front-to-back technology and operations for directly managed funds and flush and fill operations for delegated funds. With the dealing facility, the service covers the execution of all asset classes relying on an international operating model in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Fabio MELISSO, CEO of Fineco AM said: “At Fineco AM we are focused on the development and management of best in class products for our clients. In order to achieve this we work with partners that provide state of the art tools and a high quality level of operations. Amundi Services offers us a solution of the highest standards, leveraging their experience in supporting €1.6 trillion of assets, helping us to accelerate our existing and future growth.”
Joseph EL GHARIB, Head of Amundi Services added: “The partnership with Fineco AM supports us in the development phase of ALTO1. This confirms Amundi Services’ international reach and is testament to the reliability of our onboarding process and service model.”
- ^  ALTO: Amundi Leading Technologies & Operations is the Portfolio Management System (PMS) of Amundi, a software with a set of technology and operational services, covering portfolio analysis, pre & post trade compliance, risks, performance, trade processing & position keeping, reporting and data management
- ^  Source: Fineco AM as at 31th October 2019
- ^  Amundi Services is a business line of Amundi, offering outsourced solutions and services to asset managers and institutional investors.
Fineco AM’s mission is to become a center of excellence for advisory solutions. We create, manage & deliver Fund of Funds and Single Strategies in a timely, efficient and dynamic manner while maintaining the highest level of both product innovation and quality.
Fany De Villeneuve
UK - International Press Relations
Amundi is the European largest asset manager by assets under management1 and ranks in the top 10 globally. It manages 1,653 billion euros of assets across six main investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Clients also have access to a complete set of services and tools. Headquartered in Paris, Amundi was listed in November 2015.
Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of close to 4,500 team members and market experts based in nearly 40 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
Amundi. Confidence must be earned.
Visit www.amundi.com for more information or to find an Amundi office near you.
- Source IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2019 and based on AUM as of end December 2018
- Amundi figures as of December 31, 2019
- Investment hubs: Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo