London – 19 December 2019 - Fineco Asset Management and Amundi announce the implementation of Amundi Leading Technologies & Operations (ALTO), Amundi’s portfolio management system which will now manage all of Fineco AM’s assets, representing €13billion. This implementation of ALTO is part of an agreement between Fineco AM and Amundi where Amundi Services will provide order execution, portfolio management technology and middle-office services to Fineco AM.
Located in Ireland and since its authorization by the Central Bank of Ireland in May 2018, Fineco AM has experienced rapid growth and currently has €13 billion of assets under management2. Fineco AM is a center of excellence for advisory solutions. With a series of Fund of Funds and Single Strategies, Fineco AM provides its clients products in a timely, efficient and dynamic manner with the highest level of innovation and quality.
Fineco AM has selected ALTO1 the portfolio management system of Amundi and has also appointed Amundi Services for trade execution and middle office support, the latter being provided by Amundi Ireland.
The implementation of ALTO1 provides Fineco AM with a solution to oversee assets delegated to more than 20 third party managers as well as to manage its own single strategy products. ALTO1 enables Fineco AM to execute compliance and risk controls for all its assets including:
- the daily integration of asset servicing inventory holdings for a wide range of asset classes including the most complex OTC instruments; and
- a distinctive data governance process for the integration, enrichment and quality check of a variety of datasets.
ALTO1 covers front-to-back technology and operations for directly managed funds and flush and fill operations for delegated funds. With the dealing facility, the service covers the execution of all asset classes relying on an international operating model in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Fabio MELISSO, CEO of Fineco AM said: “At Fineco AM we are focused on the development and management of best in class products for our clients. In order to achieve this we work with partners that provide state of the art tools and a high quality level of operations. Amundi Services offers us a solution of the highest standards, leveraging their experience in supporting €1.6 trillion of assets, helping us to accelerate our existing and future growth.”
Joseph EL GHARIB, Head of Amundi Services added: “The partnership with Fineco AM supports us in the development phase of ALTO1. This confirms Amundi Services’ international reach and is testament to the reliability of our onboarding process and service model.”
- ^  ALTO: Amundi Leading Technologies & Operations is the Portfolio Management System (PMS) of Amundi, a software with a set of technology and operational services, covering portfolio analysis, pre & post trade compliance, risks, performance, trade processing & position keeping, reporting and data management
- ^  Source: Fineco AM as at 31th October 2019
- ^  Amundi Services is a business line of Amundi, offering outsourced solutions and services to asset managers and institutional investors.
Fineco AM’s mission is to become a center of excellence for advisory solutions. We create, manage & deliver Fund of Funds and Single Strategies in a timely, efficient and dynamic manner while maintaining the highest level of both product innovation and quality.
Fany De Villeneuve
International Press Relations
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 5,400 employees in 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €1.9 trillion of assets.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society
- Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2022, based on assets under management as at 31/12/2021
- Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
- Amundi data including Lyxor as at 30/06/2022