Resilient earnings in an unfavourable market environment
A high level of net income: €593m in H1
Resilient business activity: +€5bn inflows in H1
H1 2022: high level of net income and continued operational efficiency
A resilient Q2
Q2: positive inflows3 of +€1.8bn
Assets under management of €1,925bn at 30/06/2022
Paris, 29 July 2022
Amundi’s Board of Directors, chaired by Yves Perrier, convened on 28 July 2022 to review the financial statements for the first half of 2022.
Commenting on the figures, Valérie Baudson, CEO, said:
“In an unfavourable environment, Amundi maintained a good level of profitability and operational efficiency, demonstrating the robustness of its diversified model.
Total inflows were positive in Q2, thanks to the resilience of the Retail business, the strength of our Asian joint ventures and the good performance of our growth drivers. Amundi Technology continued to develop and saw its revenues increase sharply.”
- Adjusted data: excluding amortisation of intangible assets and excluding integration costs and, in Q2 2021, excluding the impact of Affrancamento. See page 11 for definitions and methodology.
- vs. H1 combined with Lyxor
- Assets under management and net inflows including Lyxor AM as of Q1 2022 include assets under advisory and assets marketed and take into account 100% of the Asian JVs’ assets under management and net inflows. For Wafa in Morocco, assets are reported on a proportional consolidation basis.
- Excl. JVs
- Medium/Long-Term Assets: excluding treasury products
Member of Executive Committee of Crédit Agricole S.A., Chief Executive Officer of Amundi
Valérie Baudson is Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Crédit Agricole S.A. in charge of the asset management division and a member of the Executive Committee of Crédit Agricole SA since May 2021. In[...]Read more
Head of Head of Press, Corporate & Digital Communications
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 5,300 employees in 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €2.0 trillion of assets.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society
- Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2021, based on assets under management as at 31/12/2020
- Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
- Amundi data including Lyxor as at 31/03/2022