Accounting net income of €480m (up +5.6% vs. H1 2018)
Growth in-line with targets of 3-year plan
A high level of net income, and again on the rise:
Paris, 31 July 2019
Amundi’s Board of Directors, chaired by Xavier Musca, convened on 30 July 2019 to review the financial statements for the first half of 2019.
Commenting on the figures, Yves Perrier, CEO, said:
“In the first half of 2019, Amundi confirmed the solidity of its business model. Results have increased again, in line with the targets of the three-year plan. This increase in profitability reflects both the resiliency of business and margins in a more difficult environment, and the full effect of the synergies from the Pioneer acquisition. Amundi has continued to strengthen its organization with targeted recruitment (mainly for passive management and real assets). In addition, Amundi has launched several Responsible Investing initiatives, in keeping with the plan announced in October 2018”.
- ^  Adjusted data: excluding amortisation of the distribution contracts and, in 2018, excluding costs associated with the integration of Pioneer
- ^  Assets under management and net inflows include assets under advisory and assets sold and take into account 100% of assets under management and net inflows on the Asian JVs. For Wafa in Morocco, assets are reported on a proportional consolidation basis.
- ^  Medium-Long-Term (MLT) Assets: excluding treasury products
- ^  Reinternalisation of an Italian institutional mandate for -€6.3bn in Q1 2019
Head of Press Relations and Digital Communication
Amundi is the European largest asset manager by assets under management1 and ranks in the top 10 globally. It manages 1,653 billion euros of assets across six main investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Clients also have access to a complete set of services and tools. Headquartered in Paris, Amundi was listed in November 2015.
Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of close to 4,500 team members and market experts based in nearly 40 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
Amundi. Confidence must be earned.
Visit www.amundi.com for more information or to find an Amundi office near you.
- Source IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2019 and based on AUM as of end December 2018
- Amundi figures as of December 31, 2019
- Investment hubs: Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo