London – 26 January 2023 – Amundi, the largest European asset manager and the leading European ETF provider, announces that it is offering a new Euro Corporate Bond ETF tracking a PAB (Paris-Aligned Benchmark) index, now available to investors. This further confirms Amundi’s commitment to offering investors a broad and granular range of climate-conscious ETFs.
This newly available exposure is the result of an index switch and rebranding of the Lyxor ESG Euro Corporate Bond (DR) UCITS ETF that occurred on January 11th.
Amundi EUR Corporate Bond Climate Net Zero Ambition PAB UCITS ETF tracks the Bloomberg MSCI Euro Corporate Paris Aligned Green Tilted Index. With ongoing charges of 0.14% and over €900m in assets under management, this is the most competitive ETF on this exposure and among the largest ones available on the market.
The index tracked by the ETF provides exposure to Euro-dominated Investment Grade Corporate bonds, implements strict ESG exclusions for companies involved in controversial activities and complies with the EU Paris-Aligned Benchmarks requirements, supporting a Net-Zero world by 2050 and limiting a global average temperature rise of 1.5°C. It also follows a trajectory of a 7% absolute carbon emissions reduction on an annual basis and an immediate reduction of 50% of the carbon intensity compared to the investable universe. Furthermore, the index integrates a Green Bond tilt, thus overweighting the green bonds included and favouring companies with the financing needs for green projects.
Arnaud Llinas, Head of ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta at Amundi, said: “ETFs are important building blocks to support the climate transition for bond portfolios. With this new ETF, we continue to commit to transforming our ETF range to provide investors with a broad range of climate-conscious ETFs, both in equity and fixed income asset classes.”
Amundi has the largest ESG and climate ETF offering available on the market with about 100 UCITS ETFs.
This initiative is part of the Societal Project of the Crédit Agricole Group and its commitment to the climate.
- ^  Source: Amundi, as at 30/09/2022.
- ^  Source: Amundi, as at 05/01/2023, relating to the European UCITS ETF market, based on available EUR Corporate Bond PAB ETFs available. Ongoing charges - annual, all taxes included. The ongoing charges represent the charges taken from the fund over a year. Until the fund has closed its accounts for the first time, the ongoing charges are estimated. Transaction cost and commissions may occur when trading ETFs.
- ^  Issuers involved in activities in Alcohol, Gambling, Tobacco, Conventional Weapons, Civilian Firearms, Nuclear Weapons, Unconventional Oil & Gas Revenue, Thermal Coal Power Generation, Artic Oil & Gas are excluded.
- ^  For further information regarding the index methodology please refer to the prospectus or KIID of the ETF or the index provider website: www.bloomberg.com.
- ^  Source: Amundi, ETFGI, as at 31/10/2022.
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets. This offering is enhanced with IT tools and services to cover the entire savings value chain. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €1.9 trillion of assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 5,400 employees in 35 countries.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society