London, 17/09/2019 – Amundi, Europe’s largest asset manager with over 1,487 billion euros of assets under management, including 297 billion in Responsible Investment assets, completes its SRI ETF range by launching the “Amundi Index Euro Corporate SRI 0-3Y – UCITS ETF DR”. This new ETF provides diversified exposure to short-dated Euro denominated corporate bonds from issuers with strong ESG credentials.
Amundi Index Euro Corporate SRI 0-3Y – UCITS ETF DR gives exposure to investment grade corporate bonds with a maturity between 0 and 3 years. Issuers are scored according to their ESG performance and those involved in alcohol, tobacco, military weapons, civilian firearms, gambling, adult entertainment, GMO and nuclear power are excluded. The result is a portfolio of over 690 Euro-denominated Corporate Bonds from issuers with an outstanding ESG rating.
The ETF tracks the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI Euro Corporate ESG BB+ Sustainability SRI 0-3 Year Index. It is offered to investors with a highly competitive ongoing charge of 0.12% per year, which makes it the lowest cost SRI-focused fixed income ETF in Europe.
Amundi Index Euro Corporate SRI 0-3Y – UCITS ETF DR is part of a range of Low Carbon and SRI equity and fixed income ETFs that Amundi started back in 2015. The expansion of Amundi’s SRI ETF range follows investor’s growing demand for passive Responsible Investment solutions.
Fannie Wurtz, Head of Amundi ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta, commented: “Having been a pioneer in responsible investment, Amundi continues to expand its SRI offering. This launch demonstrates our commitment to meet the growing investor demand for passive solutions with ESG filters at very competitive prices.”
- ^  Amundi figures as of June 30, 2019
- ^  Source: Amundi as of August 2019
- ^  Ongoing charges - annual, all taxes included. The ongoing charges represent the charges taken from the fund over a year. Until the fund has closed its accounts for the first time, the ongoing charges are estimated. Transaction cost and commissions may occur when trading ETFs.
- ^  At launch date. Comparison based on ongoing charges of SRI fixed income ETFs in Europe. Data from Bloomberg as of 31/08/2019. Analysis excluding third party commissions/costs incurred directly by investors when trading.
Having been a pioneer of the European ETF market, Amundi ranks among the top four European ETF providers, with more than €48,5bn in assets under management. Amundi ETF offers investors a broad range of more than 130 ETFs characterized by continuous innovation and competitive prices.
Dedicated teams are located in major European countries and rely on a wide network of “Authorised Participants” (more than 65 market makers).
Head of Press Relations and Digital Communication
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 4,800 employees in more than 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €1.750 trillion of assets.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society
- Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2020, based on assets under management as at 31/12/2019
- Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
- Amundi data as of 31/03/2021