Amundi, Europe’s largest asset manager and a pioneer in Responsible Investing, today announces the expansion of its ESG ETF range, with the launch of an additional fixed income fund, the “Amundi Euro Corp 0-1Y ESG - UCITS ETF DR”. Listed on Xetra, the ETF is offered to investors with a competitive ongoing charge (OGC) of 0.08%.
Amundi has a long heritage over 40 years of bond investing and more than € 790 billion in fixed income assets under management. Combining this expertise with an undisputable leadership in responsible investing, Amundi is ideally positioned to accompany investors in their ESG transition, providing them with a robust range of sustainable fixed income investment solutions.
The Amundi Euro Corp 0-1Y ESG - UCITS ETF DR:
- Provides exposure to investment grade, euro-denominated bonds with an ultra-short maturity of between 1 month and 1 year along with strict ESG screening.
- Applies exclusion filters on companies involved in controversial activities including adult entertainment, tobacco, weapons and thermal coal.
With the addition of this new fund, Amundi now offers investors the core fixed income building blocks with a high intensity ESG integration. The range now comprises exposure to Euro Aggregate SRI, Euro Corporate SRI, Euro Corporate SRI 0-3 and US Corporate SRI and ultra-short 0-1Y Euro Corporate ESG indices. All these ETFs are classified under Article 8 of SFDR.
Fannie Wurtz, Head of Amundi ETF, Indexing and Smart Beta, says: “We fundamentally believe that ETFs play an important role in democratising ESG. With this addition to our range we are empowering all investors to cost-effectively integrate ESG in this core fixed income exposure.”
Amundi is a recognised European leader in the ETF market and offers over 150 ETFs across all main asset classes, geographic regions and a large number of sectors and themes. Amundi is leading the ESG transformation and its ETF, Indexing and Smart Beta platform is known for its wide range of high-quality, cost-effective ESG solutions.
Further information about Amundi ETF can be found on the amundietf.com website.
- Source IPE “Top 500 asset managers” published in June 2020 and based on AUM as of end December 2019
- OGC: Ongoing charges - annual, all taxes included. The ongoing charges represent the charges taken from the fund over a year. Until the fund has closed its accounts for the first time, the ongoing charges are estimated. Transaction cost and commissions may occur when trading ETFs.
- Source: Amundi, as of end December 2020
- In addition to adult entertainment, tobacco, weapons and thermal coal companies, exclusion filters are also applied to companies involved in Alcohol, Gambling, Nuclear Power, GMO and oil sands sectors.
- Source : Amundi ETF as of end Februray 2021
UK - International Press Relations
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 4,800 employees in more than 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €1.750 trillion of assets.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society
- Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2020, based on assets under management as at 31/12/2019
- Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
- Amundi data as of 31/03/2021