Annual results up again (+12.2%)
Strong business activity
AuM of €1,653bn at 31 December 2019, an increase of +16% vs. the end of 2018
Record net inflows2 of +€76.8bn, mainly driven by MLT assets:
Accounting net income1 of €262m, up by +36.5% vs. Q4 2018
A year in line with targets
Net inflows of +€107.7bn (of which +€74.2bn from institutional clients in India)
Outside the JVs, inflows of +€23.8bn, driven by all customer segments and by MLT assets
Good financial performance in line with targets:
Accounting net income of €959m, up by +12.2% vs. 2018
Two new strategic partnerships
New stages of development in Spain and China with:
Dividend proposed at the General Meeting: €3.10 per share (+6.9% vs. 2018)
Paris, 12 February 2020
Amundi’s Board of Directors, chaired by Xavier Musca, convened on 11 February 2020 to approve the financial statements for 2019.
Commenting on the figures, Yves Perrier, CEO, said:
“Since its creation in 2010, and for the tenth year in a row, Amundi saw growth in its net income. Adjusted net income has risen above one billion euros, in line with the targets announced in the 2018-2022 plan.
These excellent results are driven by high business activity and by greater operational efficiency: The cost-to-income ratio improved further, to 50.9%.
Amundi enjoys a strong development dynamic. This dynamic will be amplified with two strategic initiatives: the signing of a partnership in Spain with Banco Sabadell, which strengthens our leadership in Europe, and the creation of a new subsidiary in China, in partnership with Bank of China.
In accordance with the goals stated in 2018, Amundi has implemented its ESG plan. This plan particularly aims to incorporate ESG factors into all actively managed open-ended funds.”
- ^  Accounting net income: after amortisation of distribution contracts and, in 2018, integration costs.
- ^  Inflows include assets under management and under advisory and assets sold and take into account 100% of the Asian JVs’ inflows and assets under management. For Wafa in Morocco, assets are reported on a proportional consolidation basis.
- ^  Medium-Long-Term (MLT) Assets: excluding treasury products
- ^  Adjusted data: excluding amortisation of distribution contracts.
- ^  Adjusted data: excluding amortisation of the distribution contracts and, in 2018, excluding integration costs.
Head of Press Relations and Digital Communication
Deputy Head of Press Relations
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 4,800 employees in more than 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €1.8 trillion of assets.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society
- Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2021, based on assets under management as at 31/12/2020
- Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
- Amundi data as of 30/09/2021